Friday, February 5, 2010

Online resource for powerpoint

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/help.mspx

I used this resource in creating my powerpoint by going to this site when I had questions about something. I am not at all familiar with mac computers and somewhat know powerpoint so it was very helpful to have somewhere to go and research and look up any questions I had. I put the link for changing how often files are saved because I never knew how to do this and have always wanted to. I have lost so much information in the past and if my projects would have saved every five minutes instead of fifteen or however long I would not have lost as much stuff. On the left hand side of the page there lists common topics one may have questions on, I felt that thesse links were very helpful. I clicked on most all of them. I would definately use this website in a classroom, it would answer many question students might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment