Monday, March 22, 2010

Indesign videos

http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/video_workshop/

This week I watched Setting up a New Document, Using Layers, Using Control Panel, Customizing the Workspace, Working With Master Pages, Working With Objects, Working With Object Styles, Using the Text Wrap Panel. These videos are helpful especially when working in a new program. I feel that I need to watch the videos at least a couple times to fully understand the concepts. Some of the things that I learned that will help me are how to navigate a document using pages panel, I learned how control panel options work to adapt to the type of an object, such as an image text or table. I think that the thing that I will use the most is the information from the using the text wrap panel; I learned how to make text automatically flow around pictures or objects and how text works on the master page. I love working with text; that is why I think this video was most beneficial to me. I would recommend this site to teachers and also students working in In design.

No comments:

Post a Comment